Chocolate Fountain Rental
This gallery contains pictures of our chocolate fountain at various events across the North West. We are based between Liverpool and Chester and usually cover Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales, but can travel further within the North West region if requested. Please check our venues page to see if we have been to your venue before. If you are interested in our chocolate fountain rental, please request a quote.
Our chocolate fountain rental is available in two sizes of chocolate fountain.
- Our five tier fountain is 44″ tall
- Our three tier fountain is 34″ tall
Both fountains are commercial chocolate fountains and produce a beautiful cascade of Belgian chocolate to produce a stunning visual effect to accompany the tantalising aroma of warm chocolate.
We usually use the taller fountain unless:
- The ceilings are low.
- The big fountain is nearly 4 ft tall, so on a standard table it is close to 7 ft.
- The venue is particularly cold.
- The chocolate is heated in the base of the fountain.
- The chocolate needs to be stay warm while it cascades to flow properly.
- The fountain is to be placed near to exits
- Chocolate is susceptible to drafts.
The choice of Belgian chocolate is:
- Milk Chocolate.
- Dark Chocolate.
- White Chocolate.
To create an even more stunning centerpiece, consider adding a fruit palm tree hire to your chocolate fountain rental.
The fruit palm tree adds a vibrant, colourful display to your event. Standing at over 4 ft tall, it is impressive and is guaranteed to get noticed. The smell of fresh fruit combines with the aroma of warm chocolate to fill the room with a delicious fragrance. The fruit is cut into individual pieces and placed on the tree with cocktail sticks. Guests are welcome to eat the fruit as it is, or they can take it over to the chocolate fountain operator who will be happy to drizzle it in warm Belgian chocolate.