Sapphire Occasions provide a five tier (44″) or a three tier (34″) commercial chocolate fountain for your event. The chocolate fountain hire includes an unlimited supply of luxury Belgian chocolate, subject to normal use (FAQ below).
Our Chocolate Fountain Chocolate
- We only use the best premium Fountain Ready Belgian Chocolate, made by Barry Callebaut.
- It does not require the addition of oil or cocoa butter.
- The chocolate is available in:
- Milk Chocolate.
- Dark Chocolate.
- White Chocolate.
- Our gourmet chocolate has a tantalising aroma and silky smooth flavour.
- This chocolate is formulated to flow perfectly creating a wonderful cascading effect.
- Kosher and gluten free.
Our Chocolate Fountain Hire
Key features of our chocolate fountain hire
- A sturdy table needs to be supplied near a power socket.
- We can decorate this table to match your colour scheme.
- A uniformed member of staff will run the chocolate fountain hire. This includes:
- Serving your guests.
- Your guests will be served their choice of chocolate covered dips on a plate.
- A serviette is provided to help prevent chocolate covered clothes.
- Serving your guests keeps the table immaculate throughout.
- Prevents unhygienic behaviour – e.g. double dipping.
- Replenishing your dips throughout the hire.
- Serving your guests.
- Eight varieties of dips.
- Two and a half hours serving time.
- Plenty of time for everyone to treat themselves, whether it is at the start of the evening or as a desert to the buffet.
For an even more impressive display, why not consider adding a fruit palm tree to your chocolate fountain hire?
Fancy something different? How about choosing our white Belgian chocolate and adding a colour to match your theme?
What does normal use mean?
Normal use means using the chocolate fountain to coat the dipping items in a layer of chocolate. It does not include things like getting a pint glass from the bar and filling it with chocolate! Sorry.
What does the venue need to provide for the chocolate fountain?
We will need a level, sturdy table and a power socket nearby.
What do you provide?
We will supply everything else required for your chocolate fountain hire including:
The chocolate fountain, the chocolate, the dips, plates, napkins, skewers and an operator.
How long will the chocolate fountain be available for?
Our usual hire time is 2½ hours, we can be hired for longer or shorter periods to suit your requirements.
Can the chocolate fountain be set up outside?
No. Any breeze causes the disruption to the flow of the chocolate.
What dips can I have with the chocolate fountain?
We will try to provide whatever you ask for. The most popular choices include:
Strawberries, marshmallows, fudge, Turkish delight, profiteroles, cookies, flapjacks, brownies, grapes, banana, pineapple, shortbread….